Here we are with the new topic, we have included all the myths like, Nutrition myths, cardio myths, fitness myths, and many more topic for you through which you can build your physique easily and start with us.
- Fitness myths are common in our India in Gyms.
- Today we are here to finish the Indian fitness myths about Bodybuilding.
- In our India Proper knowledge of Fitness is not provided by anyone.
- The most common problem is If someone builds a good Physique, then they Start distributing wrong Information about fitness.
- So I had Compact all the worst Indian fitness myths and now Putting in front of you
- This is the most common Myth in India about fitness myths
- If you don’t go to the gym or stop doing workout your muscles turn into Fat.
- These are only fitness myths in countries
- Remove these fitness myths from your life and learn easily.
- If you stop doing the workout, Your fat only increases when You eat more Than maintenance calories.
- Your fat will increase without doing Exercise.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU STOP WORKOUT
- Brother, You only muscles when you don’t do any activity, one more thing you will start losing muscle after 6 months when you stop.
- You start losing muscles only when there is no Stimulus to your muscles.
- For an ex- Eating more calories the maintenance calories will lead to becoming obese when you stop the workout.
- When you give stress to your muscles, the formation of your body starts taking place.
- Another Worst fitness myths that you cannot build your body without Steroids.
- This is the most common and worst fitness myths.
- You can build your physique without supplements.
- You need (Steroids) to build an Aesthetic Physique(WORST ADVICE OR MYTH ).
- In our country, there is a myth not in trainer also in common people.
- Whenever they saw Guy with a good Physique they think he used Steroids for muscle Building.
- They are those people who never try to build their muscles naturally.
- They never try to reach to their Potential, only what they do is start taking steroids, If anyone suggests them.
HEAVY WEIGHT VS LOW WEIGHT
- This is our third and common fitness myths in the Gym.
- That is if You use heavy weight with low reps for muscle building.
- Another one is Use lightweight with high reps for Cutting.
- fitness myths are common in several countries.
- My mission is to clear all the fitness myths in our country or in others.
- Your muscle works on stress and load (Progressive overload).
WHAT IS PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD
- Progressive overload is the gradual increase of stress placed upon the body during a workout.
- Progressive overload is the best way to make your Muscles grow Especially for beginners.
Fat loss is a result of calorie deficit with an increase in energy expenditure in the form of cardio.
MORE PUMP MORE GROWTH
- Another worst advice that having more pumps results in more muscle growth.
- Worst fitness myths are here for you to learn from your mistakes.
- People think if they are getting enough pumping then they are going towards muscle building.
- In our body two types of Muscle Hypertrophy present.
- HYPERTROPHY-It is a term for the growth and increase of the size of a muscle.
- Types of MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY IN OUR BODY.
- MYOFIBRILLAR HYPERTROPHY–It may be defined as the growth of muscle Contractile part.
- SARCOPLASMIC HYPERTROPHY–It is the growth of plasma and non-contractile proteins also known as -PUMPING
SHOCK YOUR MUSCLES
- The worst advice given that change your workout routine and shock your muscles.
- These are the most common fitness myths in our country.
- If you regularly change your movement you will not able to track your major movements.
- BENCH PRESS
- SHOULDER PRESSES
- Therefore you will not able to find how you can improve.
- The progressive overload principle is applied to the growth of muscles.
- If you will change your routine within 4-5 weeks, which is a very good thing.
TRAIN TILL FAILURE
- Here we have another worst advice given by trainers.
- These are the fitness myths in our country.
- You can assume how much our country is suffering from them.
- If you will finish your workout or set before failure you will enough time to retrieve your muscle and get good results.
What is most common Myth in india?
What is difference between Roti and Rice?
What are the harms of shocking muscle with different sets?
NOW YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY AUDIO CLIPS AT SPOTIFY, LISTEN AUDIO AT SPOTIFY AND LEARN PROPERLY