Gym are Banned in Delhi
YES THE NEWS IS TRUE ,GYM IS BANNED IN OUR AREA
Today we will discuss the gym ban in delhi Visit our website for more fitness tips, burn your fat with home remedies easily, learn about fitness top myths, and fact, we are here to make India Fit country, without any supplementation.
Hello again, we are here to discuss the gym ban in delhi, you can imagine how excited this topic is, Don’t lose hope I will makes this topic interested for you.
Gym Ban In Delhi
- Yes, you heard right, The gym ban in Delhi.
- Soon you may see these signs in your area. Let find out the truth behind the gym sealing in Delhi NCR.
The court has decided to close all the fitness centers, Gym centers, Yoga centers, and many more health centers. After the closing of the gym, many more things are going on in Delhi NCR.
Yes, you heard right on Tuesday SUPREME COURT issued an order to close all the fitness centers and gym ban in Delhi.
Are you getting your interest in this topic
SEALING OF GYM IN DELHI NCR-IS GOOD WRONG OR RIGHT STEP?
Till now many more fitness stars from different industries are coming on social media and expressing their views on this Gym ban. According to my, this becomes a serious matter now, Even a Famous personality Icon-JEET SELAL recently express his view and posted a video on this topic.
You know the government is right and the gym ban in India is also right because our government is trying to protect us from the virus so I support the gym ban in India.
Do you know youth are also against them, Even youth are taking a step and started showing their response through their efforts?
- Like they are taking many steps to spread awareness.
- They are putting the pictures on media
- Posting post on media
- Here is the question comes out that if hotel and bars are ok, then why not Gyms.
- Only we have to take care of some things to protect us.
- The gym ban in Delhi is wrong, we can do things to prevent us from the virus.
I am sorry , I am saying this but gym ban in India is right.
Drop your comment if you are against gym ban in India yes or not?
By the way, if I am right without the gym, We are feeling that year is not running like the days are passing slowly.